Fine Motor Skill Practice Packet for Easter is a downloadable product. You will not receive a physical item, but rather a PDF file to print out on your own.
Fine Motor Skills Practice Packet for Easter
Pages Included in the Fine Motor Skills Packet for Easter (and skills worked on)
- Cover Page
- Easter Egg Size Activity and Easter Bunny Size Activity – coloring, cutting, recognizing sizes (these can be attached to craft sticks to make puppets)
- Easter-themed Cut and Glue Patterns Page – three lines of recognizing patterns, coloring (optional), cutting, gluing
- Easter Color and Cut Page – coloring, cutting on a dotted line around a circle (these can be attached to craft sticks to make puppets); pictures included: two different designs of decorated Easter eggs, a basket with eggs in it, a tulip, and a bunny.
- Easter Fun Craft Page – coloring (gluing and tearing may also be used, depending on which directions you follow)
- Easter Line Tracing Pages (4 pages) – tracing lines (each page has three different types of tracing lines)
- Easter Counting Practice Pages/Task Cards (5 pages, 10 task cards) – On each card, students are shown a picture of a basket with the appropriate number of eggs for that card. Students will then draw the same number of eggs in the basket picture.
This packet is great for doing at home or at school.