Fine Motor Skill Practice Packet for Saint Patrick’s Day is a downloadable product. You will not receive a physical item, but rather a PDF file to print out on your own.
Fine Motor Skills Practice Packet for Saint Patrick’s Day
Pages Included in the Fine Motor Skills Packet for Saint Patrick’s Day (and skills worked on)
- Cover Page
- Rainbow Size Activity – coloring, cutting, recognizing sizes (these can be attached to craft sticks to make puppets)
- Saint Patrick’s Day-themed Cut and Glue Patterns Page – three lines of recognizing patterns, coloring (optional), cutting, gluing
- Saint Patrick’s Day Color and Cut Page – coloring, cutting on a dotted line around a circle (these can be attached to craft sticks to make puppets); pictures included: a shamrock (three-leaf clover), a four-leaf clover, a rainbow, a leprechaun, and a pot of gold.
- Make a Lucky Clover Craft Page – coloring (gluing and tearing may also be used, depending on which directions you follow)
- Saint Patrick’s Day Line Tracing Pages (4 pages) – tracing lines (each page has three different types of tracing lines)
- Saint Patrick’s Day Counting Practice Pages (5 pages, 10 task cards) – On each card, students are shown a picture of a pot with the appropriate number of coins for that card. Students will then draw the same number of coins in the pot picture.
This packet is great for doing at home or at school.