When adding this packet to your cart, please choose the correct usage cost for how you will be using this packet. There is an option for use with one family, a small group, or one classroom. There is a different option (with slightly higher pricing) for use within multiple classrooms in the same school, a whole school, an entire religious education program, or large groups.
This is a downloadable product. You will not receive a physical item, but rather a PDF file to print out on your own.
The 28-page Pope Francis Printables and Worksheet Packet Includes:
- Pope Francis Word Search (and Solution)
- All About Pope Francis Fact Sheet to Fill Out
- Pope Francis Maze (and Solution)
- A Pope Francis Coloring Page
- “You Can Help!” (Writing Ways to Help People who are Poor, as well as Ways to Help the Environment)
- A 12 Piece Pope Francis Puzzle (this page is best printed on cardstock, though regular paper is fine)
- Two Handwriting Pages (one printing, one cursive) that also feature a small coloring area of Pope Francis
- Two Language Arts/Art Pages that involve cutting and pasting sentences, writing a copy of the sentence, and illustrating them
- A Cut Apart Page Where Children Put Words about Pope Francis in Alphabetical Order (There is also a version for younger children with the first letter of the word to help them put it in alphabetical order.)
- Three Handwriting Pages with Quotes from Pope Francis (Seven total pages, due to having each quote in two versions: three line elementary style writing paper as well as standard lines, plus an extra page of the elementary style writing paper)
- Pope Francis Crossword (and Solution Page)
- Pope Francis Crack the Code Page using a Letters and Numbers Code to Find a Fact About Him
- Three Pages of Fact Cards about Pope Francis (12 total cards; 4 per page) – These can be put together to form a mini book for kids!