The Summer Summer Journal for Teens and Tweens Printable Set is a downloadable product. You will not receive a physical item, but rather a PDF file to print out on your own.
Important Note: Please go to this post if you prefer to become an email subscriber to receive this for free.
Summer Journaling Pages for Teens and Tweens Printable Set
This listing is for the Teens and Tweens Summer Journaling Pages Printable Set. The download is a 27-page packet. This includes:
- Contact Information Page (for the Journal User)
- My Bucket List – includes spots for people, places, and things to see and do
- Family Bucket List
- Summer Goals
- New Habits List
- Daily To Do List
- Chores List / Chart
- Summer Reading Log
- Reward Ideas
- Summer Rewards Chart
- Summer Fun Challenge – includes a set list of ideas
- Make Your Own Summer Fun Challenge – this is your chance to come up with your own ideas
- June Calendar Page
- July Calendar Page
- August Calendar Page
- Three Pages for Summer Photos
- Summer Writing Prompts Page
- “My Thoughts” journaling pages (three pages)
- “A Place to Doodle” journaling pages (three pages)
This is a great activity for doing at home over the summer and to start at school in the lead up to summer break.
To read more about this packet, please go to the post about it.