Summer Words Activity Packet for 1st – 3rd Grade is a downloadable product. You will not receive a physical item, but rather a PDF file to print out on your own.
Summer Words Activity Packet for 1st – 3rd Grade
Looking to make your summer language arts lessons more exciting? Check out these printable summer word list activity pages designed for kids in 1st to 3rd grade.
This download is a 14-page download for kids. Each activity page comes in both black and white and color. This is great for an ELA activity or as something for early finishers to do.
Pages Included in the Summer Fun with Words Activity Packet
- Packet cover page
- Answer Key Pages – This includes answer keys for three of the activity pages that have specific answers
- Unscramble Summer Compound Words Pages – This page appears in both black and white and in color. Students will unscramble 20 words to form 10 compound words.
- Unscramble Summer Words Pages – This page appears in both black and white and in color. Students will unscramble 10 summer-themed words.
- Summer is Fun Word Brainstorming – This page, available in black and white and in color, has the phrase “Summer is Fun” at the top and lines below for students to write as many words as they can make from letters found in that phrase.
- Summer Alphabet Challenge – Students will brainstorm to see if they can think of a summer-related word for each letter of the alphabet. (Available in black and white and color.)
- Summer Word Find – Also available in both black and white and color, this summer word find has 12 summer-themed words to find.
This packet is great for doing at home or at school.