The Valentine Math Activity Pages for Numbers 1 – 10 is a downloadable product. You will not receive a physical item, but rather a PDF file to print out on your own.
Valentine Math Activity Pages for Numbers 1 – 10 for Preschool – 1st Grade
This packet is twelve pages long. This includes both a cover page (which students can use as a cover page for their packet) and directions/copyright page. There are also ten separate pages for each of the numbers 1 – 10.
This packet is for students in preschool – 1st grade, though you know your children or students best, so you may find this is appropriate for them even if they do not fall into that age range. (See a sample page picture to make your best judgment.)
Each of the number worksheets has the following:
- The number in written form at the top of the page that students can color in
- Hearts in the upper right corner that can be colored in. The number of hearts corresponds to the number being worked on to help with one-to-one correspondence (for example there are three hearts in the corner on the page for the number three)
- Trace the number (in numeral form)
- A graph with 10 hearts and instructions to color the correct number of hearts in the graph
- A really cute snail with hearts on his shell that can be colored by students. The number of hearts on his shell corresponds to the number of the page.
- The number in written form to trace