Fine Motor Skill Practice Packet for 4th of July is a downloadable product. You will not receive a physical item, but rather a PDF file to print out on your own.
Fine Motor Skills Practice Packet for 4th of July
Pages Included in the Fine Motor Skills Packet for the 4th of July (and skills worked on)
- Cover Page
- Stars Size Activity – coloring, cutting, recognizing sizes (these can be attached to craft sticks to make puppets)
- Patriotic Cut and Glue Patterns Page – three lines of recognizing patterns, coloring (optional), cutting, gluing
- Patriotic Color and Cut Page – coloring, cutting (these can be attached to craft sticks to make puppets)
- Make a Star! Activity – cutting, paper tearing, gluing (this one can be attached to a craft stick to make a puppet or wand)
- Patriotic Line Tracing Pages (4 pages) – tracing lines (each page has three different tracing lines)
- Watermelon Seed Counting Practice Pages (5 pages, 10 task cards) – On each card, students are shown a picture of a watermelon with the appropriate number of seeds for that card. Students will then draw the same number of seeds in their blank watermelon slice picture.
This packet is great for doing at home or at school.
To read more about this printable packet, please go to the post about it.
Important Note: Please go to this post if you prefer to become an email subscriber to receive this for free.