Fine Motor Skill Practice Packet for Halloween is a downloadable product. You will not receive a physical item, but rather a PDF file to print out on your own.
Fine Motor Skills Practice Packet for Halloween
Pages Included in the Fine Motor Skills Packet for Halloween (and skills worked on)
- Cover Page
- Ghost Size Activity – coloring, cutting, recognizing sizes (these can be attached to craft sticks to make puppets)
- Halloween-themed Cut and Glue Patterns Page – three lines of recognizing patterns, coloring (optional), cutting, gluing
- Halloween Color and Cut Page – coloring, cutting on a dotted line around a circle (these can be attached to craft sticks to make puppets); pictures included: spider, candy bag, haunted house, spider web, and a jack-o-lantern
- Halloween Card Coloring Page – coloring, cutting (this one can be given to someone as a Halloween card)
- Halloween Line Tracing Pages (4 pages) – tracing lines (each page has three different tracing lines)
- Cat Counting Practice Pages (10 pages) – There is a page for each number between 1 and 10. Each page has the following features:
- A handwriting area for tracing a line of numbers that corresponds to that page
- A haunted house with the appropriate number of cats showing in the windows. For example, on the page for the number five, there are five cats in the windows.
- Ten cat faces with directions to color the same number of cats as you see in the windows of the house.
This packet is great for doing at home or at school.
To read more about this printable packet, please go to the post about it.