Fine Motor Skill Practice Packet for Back to School is a downloadable product. You will not receive a physical item, but rather a PDF file to print out on your own.
Fine Motor Skills Practice Packet for Back to School
Pages Included in the Fine Motor Skills Packet for the Back to School (and skills worked on)
- Cover Page
- School Bus Size Activity – coloring, cutting, recognizing sizes (these can be attached to craft sticks to make puppets)
- School-themed Cut and Glue Patterns Page – three lines of recognizing patterns, coloring (optional), cutting, gluing
- School Supply Color and Cut Page – coloring, cutting on a dotted line around a circle (these can be attached to craft sticks to make puppets); pictures included: apple, crayons, pencil, book, glue
- Make an Apple Activity – cutting, paper tearing, gluing (this one can be attached to a craft stick to make a puppet)
- School Line Tracing Pages (4 pages) – tracing lines (each page has three different tracing lines)
- Apple Counting Practice Pages (5 pages, 10 task cards) – On each card, students are shown a picture of a tree with the appropriate number of apples in the tree for that card. Students will then draw the same number of apples in their blank tree picture.
This packet is great for doing at home or at school.
To read more about this printable packet, please go to the post about it.
Note: Please go to this post if you prefer to become an email subscriber to receive this for free.