Fine Motor Skill Practice Packet for Thanksgiving is a downloadable product. You will not receive a physical item, but rather a PDF file to print out on your own.
Fine Motor Skills Practice Packet for Thanksgiving
Pages Included in the Fine Motor Skills Packet for Thanksgiving (and skills worked on)
- Cover Page
- Turkey Size Activity – coloring, cutting, recognizing sizes (these can be attached to craft sticks to make puppets)
- Thanksgiving-themed Cut and Glue Patterns Page – three lines of recognizing patterns, coloring (optional), cutting, gluing
- Thanksgiving Color and Cut Page – coloring, cutting on a dotted line around a circle (these can be attached to craft sticks to make puppets); pictures included: turkey, pie, cornucopia, pie, dinner plate, the Mayflower
- Turkey Coloring Page – coloring (this is a full-page coloring sheet)
- Build a Turkey Activity Page – coloring, gluing, maybe cutting (depending on what children use for their feathers)
- Thanksgiving Line Tracing Pages (4 pages) – tracing lines (each page has three different types of tracing lines)
- Turkey Feathers Counting Practice Pages (5 pages, 10 task cards) – On each card, students are shown a picture of a turkey with the appropriate number of feathers for that card. Students will then draw the same number of feathers on their featherless turkey pictures.
This packet is great for doing at home or at school.
To read more about this printable packet, please go to the post about it.