Stations of the Cross Coloring Pages Set (15 Coloring Pages – with Two Additional Coloring Page Options) is a downloadable product. You will not receive a physical item, but rather a PDF file to print out on your own.
Stations of the Cross Coloring Pages Set
This set of coloring pages is perfect for a variety of ages. With their simple designs, they are accessible for young children, but their realistic look won’t feel too young for older children, teens, and adults. This is a set that is perfect for the whole family!
The Stations of the Cross Coloring Pages Set can be used at any time of year. Still, the set is especially perfect to use during Lent and Holy Week as both a meaningful activity and meditation on the stations.
Stations of the Cross Coloring Pages Packet Contents:
There are 17 coloring pages included in this set. This includes:
- 14 Stations of the Cross Coloring Pages
- An optional 15th Station of the Cross Coloring Page
- A coloring page that includes the same picture as the optional 15th Station coloring page, but it doesn’t have writing on it to indicate it is the 15th Station. Instead, it says, “Hallelujah! He is Risen!” This makes it a perfect coloring page to use on Easter Sunday or any time during the Easter season if you are not including a 15th Station of the Cross.
- An optional alternate name for the Second Station of the Cross. In the set, the second station is listed as “Jessus Accepts His Cross.” In the alternate version you can use instead, it says, “Jesus Carries His Cross.”
Pricing and Group Size Options
This packet has different pricing (licensing) based on the average group size that it will be used with each year. The licensing fee only needs to be paid once (upon purchase), but it is based on the average size of the group that it will be used with each year.
Thank you for your honesty in purchasing the packet for the appropriate size for your family, class, church, school, or religious education program.
- One Family (this means one family in one home, not a large extended family) or One Classroom (30 students or fewer): $5.00
- Two Classrooms (or a group size that averages 31 – 60 students per year): $9.00
- Group Size of 61+ Children Per Year (children must be in the same single school, co-op, or parish/church): $15.00