The Winter Numbers and Counting Mini Books Set (11 Mini Books) for Preschool – Kindergarten is a downloadable product. You will not receive a physical item, but rather a PDF file to print out on your own.
Winter Numbers and Counting Mini Books Set (11 Mini Books) for Preschool and Kindergarten
This packet is for students in preschool – kindergarten, though you know your children or students best, so you may find this is appropriate for them even if they do not fall into that age range. (See the sample page pictures to make your best judgment.)
Each page is a full mini book dedicated to one number between one and ten. Each mini book includes:
1. A cover with “My Number (the number) Book” – for example, there is a “My Number 8 Book”
2. A mitten with the correct number of dots on it to correspond with that mini book theme. So, the number eight book has a mitten with eight dots on it, which children can color in the manner of their choosing. Under the mitten, the number is spelled out in written form and students can trace it.
3. A mug of hot chocolate with the correct number of marshmallows to correspond with that mini book theme. Children can color the mug and hot chocolate. Under the mug, the number is spelled out in written form and students can trace it.
4. A page with a large number written in numeral form. Ideas for how to use this page:
- Rainbow Writing – students will trace the inside and outside of the number multiple times with a variety of colors of crayons
- Simple Tracing – students will trace or color in the inside of the number just one time
- Pipe Cleaner – students can bend a pipe cleaner to fit inside the shape of the number
Important Note: Please go to this post on Real Life at Home if you prefer to become an email subscriber to receive this as a free gift.