Fine Motor Skill Practice Packet for Christmas is a downloadable product. You will not receive a physical item, but rather a PDF file to print out on your own.
Fine Motor Skills Practice Packet for Christmas
Pages Included in the Fine Motor Skills Packet for Christmas (and skills worked on)
- Cover Page
- Gift Size Activity – coloring, cutting, recognizing sizes (these can be attached to craft sticks to make puppets)
- Christmas-themed Cut and Glue Patterns Page – three lines of recognizing patterns, coloring (optional), cutting, gluing
- Christmas Color and Cut Page – coloring, cutting on a dotted line around a circle (these can be attached to craft sticks to make puppets); pictures included: gingerbread man, stocking, gift, bells, and Santa
- Christmas Present Coloring Page – coloring (gluing and tearing may also be used, depending on which directions you follow)
- Christmas Line Tracing Pages (4 pages) – tracing lines (each page has three different types of tracing lines)
- Christmas Ornaments Counting Practice Pages (5 pages, 10 task cards) – On each card, students are shown a picture of a Christmas tree with the appropriate number of ornaments for that card. Students will then draw the same number of ornaments on their Christmas tree pictures.
This packet is great for doing at home or at school.