Fine Motor Skill Practice Packet for Valentine’s Day is a downloadable product. You will not receive a physical item, but rather a PDF file to print out on your own.
Fine Motor Skills Practice Packet for Valentine’s Day
Pages Included in the Fine Motor Skills Packet for Valentine’s Day (and skills worked on)
- Cover Page
- Valentine Envelope Size Activity – coloring, cutting, recognizing sizes (these can be attached to craft sticks to make puppets)
- Valentine’s Day-themed Cut and Glue Patterns Page – three lines of recognizing patterns, coloring (optional), cutting, gluing
- Valentine’s Day Color and Cut Page – coloring, cutting on a dotted line around a circle (these can be attached to craft sticks to make puppets); pictures included: a heart decorated with polka dots, a heart candy box, a rose, a heart balloon, and heart-shaped flowers.
- Make a Valentine Craft Page – coloring (gluing and tearing may also be used, depending on which directions you follow)
- Valentine’s Day Line Tracing Pages (5 pages) – tracing lines (each page has three different types of tracing lines)
- Valentine’s Day Counting Practice Pages (5 pages, 10 task cards) – On each card, students are shown a picture of a cloud with the appropriate number of hearts “raining” from the cloud for that card. Students will then draw the same number of hearts under their cloud pictures.
This packet is great for doing at home or at school.